The OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum Index The OtherArena
"Best not to think about it. I know that's a problem for you... not thinking. " -Steve Yohe

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Youtube's nice, but here's the shit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Bald Bastard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Youtube's nice, but here's the shit Reply with quote

www.wolfgangsvault.com

This is a library of concerts from the Fillmore venues, mostly recorded directly from the soundboard. You will want to listen through good headphones, because the sound quality is amazing, at least in the few I've listened to so far. Just about every artist you can think of, from the Who to Hendrix to Springsteen and beyond. And while you listen, you can jerk off over the incredible selection of high-priced prints and memorabilia on offer. This is endless fun.

OBB
jdw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was scratching my head when looking at the site why they hadn't been sued. Bingo:

Rockers sue over sales of memorabilia

It's the LA Times, so free registration may be required. One can probably google it elsewhere.

One might want to grab all the concerts off there that they want *now*. Then again, I'm a nerd who doesn't know how to save things that auto-stream. :)

John
Frank_Jewett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdw wrote:
It's the LA Times, so free registration may be required. One can probably google it elsewhere.

Los Angeles Times via Chicago Tribune

Makes you wonder if the right hand isn't shooting the left hand in the foot with regard to the drive to register eyeballs. Good thing the suits aren't tech savvy.

Frank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OtherArena Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: