The OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum Index The OtherArena
"Best not to think about it. I know that's a problem for you... not thinking. " -Steve Yohe

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WWE Network Officially Announced
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khawk20

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is that every single month on Classics on Demand you could count on an episode of something from back-in-the-day being aired, nicely restored as best as could be done. From House shows to episodes of AWA TV, to unseen matches on the monthly HOF offering, and it never shows up on the Network from what I can see.
Even if they had a monthly rotating set of material similar to COD that they could put in the on demand section it would be huge. Not that space for the VOD part should be an issue...shit, they have years worth of converted stuff they could do that with from COD that, even if it was a repeat to some of us, would make it more of a channel like we expected/hoped it would be.
I've been waiting to give them my money since Day One, but haven't seen anything to make me do it yet. You'd think ,with their numbers subscription wise being less than expected, this sort of stuff would at least be tried. There may not be many of us left but those that are want to get the service.
Meh, it's an old rant by now. Hell, I may have already made it once in this thread for all I can remember. Doesn't make it less relevant for me.
JAG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the Vince interview with Austin.

Usual Vince fairytales are there, but he also talks about "making the call" on the Undertaker-Lesnar finish at Mania. And a few other interesting things.

Jagdip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OtherArena Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: