The OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum Index The OtherArena
"Best not to think about it. I know that's a problem for you... not thinking. " -Steve Yohe

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE ANNOTATED FALLS GUYS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Yohe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:27 am    Post subject: THE ANNOTATED FALLS GUYS Reply with quote

This seems to be known, so I'm going to announce a new book:

THE ANNOTATED FALL GUYS By Marcus Griffin ...Annotated and Edited by Scott Teal and Steve Yohe

It's a project that was started 8 years ago. Before the Lewis book. The original plan was for all the historians to make comments, but I & Luce were the only ones to write anything. So the idea kind of dissolved. At times, we would talk about it but it was only about a month ago that Scott got into it & so he talked me into starting it up again. My first shot was just correcting Griffin's errors & pointing out his bias. This time I'm writing the history, because the book is such a mess time wise. Scott, after retiring, got into doing research, and we both thought it was an important project.

I'm on the last ten pages. Then Scott will edited and fix it up to look good. We are going to add photos & stuff.

Should be out eary next year.---Steve Yohe
jdw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
Steve Yohe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished it last week & sent it to Scott Teal for editing & to design it. Make it look good.---Yohe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OtherArena Forum Index -> Eighties All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: