The OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum Index The OtherArena
"Best not to think about it. I know that's a problem for you... not thinking. " -Steve Yohe

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment: What Are They Up To Now?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdcheetah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment: What Are They Up To Now? Reply with quote

So, what have Easy E and his good buddy Jason The Child Star been doing these past few years since EB retired from full-time general managing?

First, apparently, there was _I Want To Be a Hilton_.

"Bischoff, with Jason Hervey (The Wonder Years), runs his own production company, Bischoff-Hervey Productions, which co-produced the reality TV series _I Want To Be a Hilton_ for NBC in 2005."

Then, there was _Scott Baio is 45... and Single_.

"Scott Baio Is 45...and Single is a celebreality show, starring Scott Baio. Under the supervision of his personal life coach, Dr. Alison Arnold, he visits all of his old girlfriends over an eight-week period and asks them why they broke up. The series also features Baio's three closest friends, including Johnny Venocur (aka "Johnny V") and Jason Hervey (who co- created and also serves as writer and producer for the show along with Eric Bischoff from Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment)[1]. The crew includes several writers, including Bischoff, who was a producer and major story-arc writer for the WCW and WWE wrestling circuits. Eric Bischoff announced that the show was extended for a second season during an interview on the Main Event radio show."

Now, it's a Billy Ray Cyrus reality series.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158838,00.html

"CMT is developing a four-episode reality show that follows country music star Billy Ray Cyrus as he attempts to balance his life as a musician and a family man (Cyrus is the father of Miley Cyrus, with whom he co-stars on Disney Channel's Hanna Montana). CMT's Billy Ray Cyrus: Home at Last will go behind the scenes with the actor-singer-songwriter as he prepares to go on tour while also being a good father to Miley, who on tour herself and will appear on the CMT program. Home at Last is set to debut at 9:30 p.m. Nov. 24 and air in half-hour installments over four Saturdays. Jason Hervey and Eric Bischoff, creators and executive producers of VH1's Scott Baio Is 45 ... and Single, will executive produce through their Bischoff Hervey Entertainment."

At least I won't be tempted to watch the Cyrus show. Think I had more than enough of BRC last year when he was on _Dancing with the Stars_ (which is the one reality show I like ;) ).

Lee

(Please don't suggest a Tony Danza 13-part docudrama to be produced by BHE. My poor heart couldn't take the strain.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OtherArena Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: