The OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum Index The OtherArena
"Best not to think about it. I know that's a problem for you... not thinking. " -Steve Yohe

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2010 Emmy Nominations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
corrado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: 2010 Emmy Nominations Reply with quote

Full list here:

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/2010/07/emmy-awards-2010-get-the-full-list-of-nominations.html

Main categories here:

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/07/emmy-nominations-announced.html

Glad to see Modern Family get a lot of nominations. Hopefully that'll win, as well as South Park.

I know there's lots of shows watched here that didnt get nominated, so my pick that should've been nominated was 'Its always Sunny In Philadelphia."
Iron Chad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curb was the best comedy of the past year. Glee probably wins, and I can't watch it because I'm usually averse to musical stuff that isn't live performances.

How is Treme not getting nominated (other than for a song, unless I missed something), the Academy pissed because it wasn't The Wire:New Orleans? WHERE IS THE CREOLE OMAR LITTLE?!?!?!
Paul Jacobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as how the Wire only gained 1 or 2 nominations from the joke that is the Emmy committe, I'm totally unsurprised that Treme is receiving a similar fate.

-Paul Jacobi-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OtherArena Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: