The OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum Index The OtherArena
"Best not to think about it. I know that's a problem for you... not thinking. " -Steve Yohe

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Arrested Development Thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
corrado

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: The Arrested Development Thread Reply with quote

So this past Memorial Day weekend, the much anticpated 4th season of Arrested Development debuted on Netflix, with all 15 episodes available for streaming.

After a very medicore (for ARD) first few episodes, things finally picked up around episode 4, and when I finished the whole thing, I thought this was the 2nd best season after Season 2. Its not the funniest season, but it deserves a lot of credit for the unique way it was done. With an episode dedicated to just one character, instead of multiple plots with the whole ensamble cast.

Now when the inevitable season 5 and/or Movie arrives, I would expect it to be at least a year and a half away. I cant see subsquent seasons and a movie be released annually. After how season 4 was presented, the bar is now raised for the ARD creative team to perfect the art of storytelling their work.
jdw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really need to buy the dvd's of the original series. I just never have gotten around to it. :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OtherArena Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: