The OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum Index The OtherArena
"Best not to think about it. I know that's a problem for you... not thinking. " -Steve Yohe

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triple H: Still An Asshole After All These Years

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Triple H: Still An Asshole After All These Years Reply with quote

‘Getting Ready for a Car Crash’: An Interview With Triple H

Ctrl+F for "Keller", and read Trip setting the record straight on Keller.

Except, as anyone whose followed Keller & Page over the years, it's total bullshit. Which appears to have annoyed Wade:

THURSDAY'S ASK PWTORCH: Keller's response to Triple H ripping him on ESPN website today

:)
Rian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting read, I pretty much skimmed over the DDP stuff.
Steve Yohe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a pretty good interview. Hit some interesting spots. It sounded more like Madden than Keller. It was just talk. Nothing to get upset about. Wade should be very happy his name was used instead of Dave's.---Yohe
corrado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention Dave and HHH. Because there was a line on this week's RAW which had Daniel Bryan be described as a B+ wrestler. As it turns out that line was based on Meltzer calling HHH a B+ wrestler 15 years ago.

Quite an eventful week for HHH vs some of the biggest internet wrestling news names.
Yakuza Rich

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was the same ole nonsense from HHH and unfortunately the interviewer was too much of a mark to come up with retorts to his answers. I'm not talking about the Keller example, but the other stuff which was just nonsense like how the PG era started...which was because of Linda's failed political campaign and not because they needed to tone it down for the sake of the company or there were too many 'special effects.'

Or the real hoot of him kissing Vince's ass and showing up to production meetings because he 'just loved the business' and to gain more power.

I think Bangs learned from the best in Kevin Nash. The same guy who in shoot interviews acted like he was never put over in his first run in the WWF and that they just tried to kill his character and how he was the savior of WCW. The goes on to mention that Mick Foley, of all freaking people, tried to go into business for himself against him. The same Foley that went to insane lengths to put just about everybody over in front of him for his entire career.

Really?

Give me a fucking break.

YR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OtherArena Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: