The OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum IndexThe OtherArena Forum Index The OtherArena
"Best not to think about it. I know that's a problem for you... not thinking. " -Steve Yohe

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return of Cracker

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: The Return of Cracker Reply with quote

Unofficial Guide to Cracker

Airs Monday the 30th on BBC America. Written by the original creator/writer Jimmy McGovern who was not involved in the last two stories of the 3rd season nor the 1996 special episode.

John
Frank_Jewett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reminder. MNF has the 5-1 Patriots visiting the 4-2 Vikings, so it looks like a doubleheader.

Considering how weary and spent Fitz was ten years ago, it's frightening to think of where he could be now. Coltrane has incredible range to be able to play a warm and carefree character like Hagrid (with little more than his eyes to work with) on one hand and a tired and sad character like Fitz on the other hand.

McGovern has a newer series called "The Street" which airs Tuesdays on BBC America. I need to remind myself to check it out. It's already been renewed for another season by the BBC.

Frank

"McGovern can still land a punch at twice the speed of his most powerful challenger."
- Broadcast review of "The Street"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The OtherArena Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: